Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution #1 = Completed!


For over four months, my bookshelves have been in shambles. Even my Barth bookshelf (top left) began to look very disorganized. Therefore, I decided to start this year off right and fulfill one of my resolutions before the stroke of midnight: organize my bookshelves. It doesn't look as neat and slick as I'd like, but that is due to the fact that I don't have enough bookcases nor the space to get another one in my apartment. Anyhow, I had to share my success because I am so happy about the accomplishment displayed above (!)

Also, please observe the proud place that Barth's Church Dogmatics holds on the top shelf of the first bookcase (though I think he'd be proud of the fact that all of Calvin's commentaries are even above him in red at the very top of the right bookshelf). I was unable to fit KB's Epistle to the Romans on the same shelf so it lays sideways on the top of the CD. I couldn't help but chuckle at the irony of the No preceding the Yes, even in my bookshelf. Then I realized that even such a thought officially makes me incredibly sad.

P.S. The carpet came with the apartment. I did not purchase it nor can it be removed. I mourn this fact daily (but how can one complain when they have the best landlords ever?).

No comments:

Post a Comment